What people are saying about us...
Before you start…
make sure you can stop
Looking to buy car brakes? Formula One Autocentres, the independent brake specialists supply and fit car brakes throughout the UK. Find your nearest brake centre and let us provide you with a competitive quote for your car brakes.
The rigours of stop/go motoring on today's overcrowded roads can place tremendous demands on brakes. So for maximum safety and peace of mind it makes sense to have your brakes checked regularly. Stop by at Formula One Autocentres and our fully trained brake specialists will be happy to provide you with a comprehensive brake inspection - completely free of charge!
Car brakes repair voucher - download our brake repair voucher and receive a 5% discount off our brake repair service
Are your brakes in working order?
Just like exhausts, when your brakes have a problem they will let you know. Common signs of brake problems include:
- A squealing or grinding noise when braking
- Brakes juddering when applied
- If the vehicle pulls to one side when braking
- A grinding noise when the brakes are applied
- A grinding noise when the brakes are off
- A loss of efficiency during heavy braking or on a long descent
- A high hard brake pedal
- Rear wheels locking upon braking
If you are experiencing any of the above brake symptoms don't wait until it's too late. Call into your local Brake Centre for your free brake check - today!