Shake, rattle . . . or roll?
- Unbalanced wheels will affect the comfort of your ride! They lead to premature wear of many vehicle components
- Unbalanced wheels may not be noticed by the driver because modern suspension systems are very efficient at dampening out vibration. This is why any vibration felt by the driver or the floor could be an indication that one or more of your wheels need balancing
- Misalignment will effect the handling and safety of your vehicle
- It will also lead to uneven tyre wear
- You will almost certainly not detect it, but a small amount of miss alignment (1mm) means your tyre is being forced sideways approximately 1 metre every mile you travel
- This is why it is essential to have the tracking regularly checked
Visit your local Formula One Autocentre for a free check