- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The Contract between us and any matter arising from or in connection with these conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
- Any claim or cause of action against the company arising out of or related to use of this website, the Service, or the Goods or otherwise under these Website Conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose.
- ELECTRONIC DELIVERY POLICY
- You agree that we may provide to you required notices, agreements and other information electronically as specified in these Website Conditions. If you want to withdraw your consent to receive notices electronically, you must discontinue your use of this Website
- This Website is intended exclusively for residents of the United Kingdom. The Company makes no representations that materials in this Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this Website from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Website Conditions will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- The Company may perform any of its obligations or exercise any of its rights hereunder by itself or where applicable through any other persons (legal or otherwise) or entities.
- The Company may assign the Contract with you or sub-contract the whole, or any part thereof to any other person (legal or otherwise) or entity. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, you may not assign either the benefit or the burden of any Contract with the Company.
In these Website Conditions, except where the context otherwise requires
"Contract" means the contract for the purchase and sale of the Goods subject to the Website Conditions as constituted and evidenced by the Website Order and the Confirmation;
"Goods" means the products sold by the Company to you via the Website; to include tyres, exhausts, batteries, oil and filter changes, MOTs etc.
"Service" means the service provided by the Company for the sale of the 'Goods' to you using the Website and the provision of fitting services in respect of those tyres to your vehicle or vehicles;
Website" means the Website published by the Company on the Internet with the http://www.f1autocentres.co.uk;
"Confirmation" means written email confirmation to you from us of our acceptance of the relevant Website Order;
"Website Order" means an order from you submitted to the Company through the Website by the ordering system set out on the Website.
- In these Website Conditions, except where the context otherwise requires