Car Servicing Information
Most car owners service their car every year or 12,000 miles - whichever comes sooner. Servicing proactively maintains your car, reducing the risk of a breakdown. Even if it is irregular, servicing can help maintain your car's value.
The benefits of a car service are often overlooked, but long term, regular servicing can extend the life your car and can improve your vehicle’s fuel efficiency. The reason for this is simple - defects are found before they become catastrophic.
A small investment in routine servicing, plus a good inspection programme results in good return on that investment because of:
- Reduced cost of repairs over the vehicle's life
- Reduced unforeseen and possible breakdown risks
- Reduced vehicle time off the road
- Less inconvenience and less unforeseen expense
- The possibility of greater fuel economy
- The possibility of increased product life e.g. tyres last longer, brake disks do not become scored and in need of replacement
Local cheap car services
Here at Formula One Autocentres, we offer a Master Service and a Short Service to meet the various needs of motorists and their vehicles. All servicing is carried out by fully trained technicians, using only parts that match the quality of the manufacturer's original equipment. We'll also stamp the service logbook, to ensure that your vehicle's service history is maintained.
Take a look at our car servicing checklist to help you choose which service is best for you or simply book one of our cheap car services online.