CAR WHEEL ALIGNMENT & TRACKING SERVICES
Got a problem with your wheel alignment and want it fixed fast? Call us!
Are you noticing uneven tyre wear or struggling with vehicle handling? You may be experiencing problems with your wheel alignment. Our fully trained specialists will be happy to carry out a comprehensive wheel alignment check - completely free of charge!
Book your free Wheel Alignment check
You can also add a free wheel alignment check to your tyre order in the basket.
Search for your nearest centre and phone to book your appointment, or just call in.
If your wheel tracking is misaligned, you could notice a change in the handling and safety of your vehicle, which could lead to uneven tyre wear.
However, it’s hard to notice any change in wheel tracking - you will almost certainly not detect it. Although undetectable to the driver, a small amount of misalignment (1mm) means your tyre is being forced sideways approximately 1 metre every mile you travel. This is why it is essential to have your car’s wheel alignment regularly checked.
Find out more about our comprehensive FREE wheel alignment check or book an appointment at your local Formula One Autocentre. You can also add a free wheel alignment check to your tyre order in the basket.
Our Wheel Alignment Check
Our free, comprehensive wheel tracking check is accompanied by the following:
- Check tyre pressures, sizes and condition
- Check for wheel damage
- Check for suspension damage
- Check for worn suspension joints
- Check wheel bearing play
- Check calibration of equipment
- Check manufacturer’s data
- Check for body distortion / road test
- Check radius plates / slip plates
- Check ride heights / loading
You won’t pay anything unless we find an issue. We will then provide you with a comprehensive quote and inform you if we notice any other issues.
Could your wheel tracking be misaligned?
It is recommended that a car’s wheels should have a wheel alignment check once every 10,000 miles or at least once a year, depending on how often the vehicle is driven. Having your car wheel alignment checked at Formula One Autocentres will have many benefits to your overall driving experience and annual expenditure, including:
- Gain a more secure handling and grip of your car by eliminating drifts to the left/right.
- Improve tyre longevity through a reduction of tyre wear and friction.
- Improve fuel economy due to the decreased tyre resistance that results from misaligned tyres.
For more information on our wheel alignment service, or if you want to book in for a free wheel tracking check, visit your local branch.